Please remember that safety notices are written to assure that all children that use our product will safely enjoy it! So please read and follow them carefully!
- The Snug Square Plat Mat is intended for use on floor only.
- Do not leave baby unattended on mat.
- Not intended for sleep.
- Keep zipper inside fabric protector to prevent child from opening cover.
- Do not use foam without cover.
- For extra safety, it is recommended to sew shut the zipper pull protector once fabric cover is replaced on the foam.
- Keep children away from bare foam, especially when cleaning fabric cover- with force, foam may tear and pose a choking hazard for children, especially children under 3 years old.
- Use EVA waterproof cover under Snug Square fabric cover only!
- To avoid danger of suffocation, when not in use on Snug Square, keep EVA Carrying case, EVA waterproof cover and Fabric cover away from babies and children. Do not use Carrying case and covers in beds, cribs, carriages, or playpens.
THIS ARTICLE MEETS THE FLAMMABILITY REQUIREMENTS OF CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF HOME FURNISHINGS TECHNICAL BULLETIN 117. CARE SHOULD BE EXERCISED NEAR OPEN FLAME OR WITH BURNING CIGARETTES.